Below are links to some of the blowback and unintended consequences of intervention in the healthcare industry.
- Government restricts supply and prevents startups / competition.
- Government pours money on the problem, increasing prices
- Health Insurance in it's modern implementation is corrupted and has guaranteed supply.
Healthcare Shortages / Cartelization
- Fraternal Societies vs Insurance
- The American Medical Association Cartel vs Nurses
- Healthcare Shortages caused by Government Involvement
- Curing American Health Care, Milton Friedman Video 1 - Video 2
- Myth of U.S. Free-Market Healthcare
- Academic Analysis of U.S. Healthcare
- Video: Rand Paul (doctor & senator) on access, expenses, medicare/medicaid, price competition()
- PDF: Cato Institute on Nationalized Healthcare Quality
- Healthcare & Incentives (long read)
- Free Market Analysis links collection from Mises.org
Medicare, Medicaid, etc…
- Medicare Fraud ~ 60 Billion Annually()
- Infographic: Medicare Waste ~50 billion Annually - Infographic
- Public & Private Medical Fraud
FDA, Medicinal Regulation, Etc
- FDA Approved Monopoly - 1500% Price Increase.
- FDA Suppresses Science & Natural Substances
- Supplements and alternative health remedies can now be made illegal
- FDA Kills Millions
Nationalized Healthcare (mostly non-US)
- What Soviet Medicine Teaches Us
- * Sentenced to death on the NHS
- NHS accused of 17,000 unnecessary deaths
- NHS - Cruel and Neglectful of 1-million
- NHS - Bed shortage forces 4,000 mothers to give birth in lifts, offices and hospital toilets
- Health of NHS Workers
- NHS Rationing resulting in unnecessary blindless
- NHS Surgeons Raise Alarms over Waiting Periods
- Budget Squeeze Causing Long Waiting Periods
- NHS director death
- Death Infront of Hospital
- Baby Born on Sidewalk
- 2 Patients Waiting
- Canada: Family faces deportation over son' Autism
on iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, PC. It's free.