Work in progress
- Scarcity/Conflict/Rivalrous theory of property. I.P. is not Scarce. Etc....
- I.P. is Violence or Aggression
- Intellectual Property restricts freedom and/or is tyrannical
- "Intellectual Poverty"
- "Bad Business model"
- Piracy is not theft (or) copying takes nothing away
- Artificial Scarcity
- I.P. means I.P. owners are owed value.
- Intellectual Property limits what a person can do with their own property. Intellectual Property violates or conflicts with Physical Property. Physical Property is real, but I.P. is a myth.
- Property must be physical
- Arbitrary and convenient distinctions between physical property and IP
- The History of I.P. is in Government censorship, control of ideas, and monopolies. Governments and powerful corporations use I.P. to sabotage the internet, invade privacy, and commit other crimes against humanity.
- I.P. Cannot Exist Without Government
I.P. Suggests Owners of I.P. are Owed Value
This is not an argument I would make as supporter of I.P. and as such, this is either a misrepresentation or a failure to understand the position of those who support some form of I.P. Any voluntarist will quickly recognize the difficulty with any suggestions of a positive obligation; the only thing a voluntarist "must do" is not initiate harm or use aggression against others. No owner of creator of I.P. is owed anything.
Property Must be Rivalrous
This is often asserted or claimed by those who object to any form of I.P. simply asserting something doesn't make it true.