This page contains links, information, and notes regarding J Neil Schulman's work on "logorights" or intangible-property.
Comprehensive, clear, and powerful presentation of the positive case for property rights in "logos." Also included are several concise responses to common objections to IP.
Human Property - J. Neil Schulman
An exploration of the fundamental conceptual nature of property.
The Libertarian Case for IP - J. Neil Schulman
Addresses several intangible-ownership concepts, with a follow-up copy of this primary Logorights work.
- MCP - J. Neil Schulman
- Copying Is Not Theft? How About Identity Theft? - J. Neil Schulman
- Copying Is Not Theft? How About Forgery? Counterfeiting? Plagiarism? - J. Neil Schulman
- My Unfinished 30-Year-Old Debate with Wendy McElroy - J. Neil Schulman
- Karl Marx versus Political Correctness - J. Neil Schulman
- An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Poverty of Nations - J. Neil Schulman
- Who Has Rights? - J. Neil Schulman